Accounting question

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 22 22:49:34 EST 2008

This really should be a FAQ.   There's Instantaneous Equity and
then there's your Equity at a point in time.  The Equity Accounts
show your Equity only at a point in time, generally the point in
time of when you started accounting, or at a future date if you
"close the books".

To get your Instantaneous Equity you should run a Balance Sheet report.

-derek