someone with java programming knowledge willing to modify gnucash2qif to generate scheduled transactions correctly?

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 09:54:54 EST 2008

I use gnucash2qif to sync gnucash to my pocket pc (spb finance).  As
it is, gnucash2qif 1.5 exports scheduled transactions as accounts
which really really clutters up my accounts page since I heavily use
scheduled transactions.

Thus my question is, would anyone with java programing experience be
willing to correct this?  I don't even care if the scheduled
transactions are imported at all.  It would be nice if they correctly
get converted into scheduled transactions on my pocket pc, but I would
rather not have them period if they are to be converted into accounts.

It would be so stinking nice if gnucash would just make this process built in!

Thanks!
Alan