How to change name of "root account"

Robert Smits labour at telus.net
Wed Jan 30 21:33:45 EST 2008

Somehow I now keep getting the words Root Account showing up in all my
categories, etc.

I certainly don't remember changing the name to root account, but I've been
doing the books on different physical machines from time to time. (And always
using the latest GNUCASH file).

I don't seem to be able to change the name of the root account to something
more sensible. When I edit the name of the account, it then asks for the type
of account, but there is no option here that matches a root account. What
happens when I choose one of the account types? Do I just choose one?
Arrrrrgh!
--
Robert Smits CEP525G

Nanaimo, Duncan & District Labour Council
Box 822 Nanaimo, V9R 5N2 Ph 250-753-0201
Fax 250-753-2954 Email labour at telus.net