Asset Disappeared

Matt McCormick mattmccor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 05:29:18 EDT 2008

I looked at your attachment but perhaps the problem comes from the automatic
stock quotes.  Maybe only one of the accounts gets updated.

Anyways, the transactions are:

In Brokerage Account 1 - I bought 10 shares of the stock on Jan 9, 15 shares
on March 3 and 13 shares on March 17.

Then in Brokerage Account 2 - I bought 1 share on March 7 and then received
a dividend which was automatically re-invested on May 30.

If I delete the two transactions from Brokerage Account 2 for this stock,
then the Balance Sheet, Assets, and Net Worth charts return to normal.
However, if I have transactions under Brokerage Account 2 for this stock,
the stock shows a blank value on the Balance sheet (for any date after the
transaction date) and total Assets also show just '$'