online quote update and winXP problem

oliv928 oliv928 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 11:52:30 EDT 2008

ok i have runed gnc-fq-update using active perl v 5.8 and adding .pl
extension. The process is much longer now. i cannot Print the all shell but
only the end, because it seems to be a problem. A loop is always running
with the same question at the end. i answer yes every time, but seems to do
the same, and return to the same question.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18240756/erreur%2B2.jpg

Hi,

oliv928 <oliv928 at hotmail.com> writes:

> I have done what you said but the system returns :
>

> http://www.nabble.com/file/p18214321/erreur%2Bgnucash%2B1.jpg

What version of ActivePerl did you install?  You need 5.8, not
5.10.