QuickBooks Voucher Checks

Tony Nelson tonyn at openlearning.com
Wed Jul 2 23:02:28 EDT 2008

Hi All,

In my experience, the most common check format in QuickBooks is the
voucher format.  This is the one where the top third of an 8.5 * 11 inch
check sheet is the actual check, and the second third and bottom third
are copies (with some or all of the splits recorded).

I understand that there is a customized check printing function on
GnuCash.  But before I spend time trying to figure out the correct
coordinates to print in QuickBooks voucher format I thought I would ask
if anyone has already done this.  If so could you share the coordiates
you are using?

Thanks!
--tony