Transfer column in the Account Register Window

Jean-Christophe Meylan jcmeylan at bluewin.ch
Fri Jul 4 16:16:14 EDT 2008

Jannick Asmus a écrit :
> On 04.07.2008 10:14, Jean-Christophe Meylan wrote:
>> is it possible to display only the account's name and the account's
>> code   instead of all the account's tree?
>
> The patch provided in
> https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2008-May/thread.html#22969
> might be what you are looking for.

Yes, it seems... :-)

> I must admit that it didn't work on my machine unfortunately. I
> haven't found out yet why due to lack of time. But there seems to be a
> good chance that it will be included in the next release. I do hope so.

Unfortunately I'm a "basic" user and newbie with linux (I used Windows
XP and am moving to Ubuntu); so I don't have any idea how to install
this patch and will wait on GnuCash 2.26...
But if I get step-by-step instruction to install the patch, I'm ready to
test it!/

Best regards,

Jean-Christophe

/