Fiscal Year on Reports

Tony Nelson tonyn at openlearning.com
Fri Jul 11 22:53:25 EDT 2008

Hi Charles,

I shut down GnuCash, backed up a copy
of /usr/share/gnucash/scm/options.scm, copied your new file on top
of /usr/share/gnucash/scm/options.scm.

Next, I started GnuCAsh and doubled checked to make sure the accounting
period was still set to 10/1 through 9/30.  Then I ran an Income
Statement.  It still defaulted to 1/1/08 through the current date.

Any suggestions?
--tony