Disappearing Data

JUNIPER snijuniper at comcast.net
Mon Jul 14 12:17:11 EDT 2008

GC 2.2.1 Kubuntu

I have only one GnuCash file and save frequently. When I ran GC this
morning, as I always do, instead of the current info, which I had saved
last night, it gave me the "since last run" window with all 19 of the
scheduled transactions over the last month as if none had already been
entered (they all had), and none of the other changes had been made
(such as an deleted scheduled transaction. I think I may have
accidentally copied an old backup file on a flash card to the file I
saved last night instead of vice-versa. Is there some way I can restore
the version I saved last night from one of those .log or whatever files
and if so, how?

Steve J