migrate 1.8 Gnucash Postgres database into 2.2 XML file

Matt Magoffin gnucash.org at msqr.us
Mon Jul 21 21:51:32 EDT 2008

>> You can use File -> Save As
>
> Hmm, I tried this many times, but all I get are my accounts, no
> transactions. I'd like to export all of my transactions as well.

I tried again, this time selecting something in the accounts view, and all
the transactions seemed to be exported this time. When I don't have
anything selected, however, just the account info is exported, without the
transactions. Perhaps that's expected.

In any event, thanks, I was able to export the data finally.

-- m@