Window Position?

Jason Dostal spamcatcher at charter.net
Thu Jul 24 20:22:33 EDT 2008

Got it fixed....

The "Since Last Run" window was showing up on a phantom second monitor.

About a month ago, I'd opened (for some reason) GnuCash on my laptop
when I had it hooked up via HDMI to my home theater receiver.  The
window had popped up on the TV as opposed to my laptop screen, and it
was forever trying to do that.

I plugged the laptop back in to the home theater, opened GnuCash, and
voila - there was my window.  Drug it back over to the right monitor and
things should be good!