Removal of GNU-Cash

John Boyle oldsarge at harbornet.com
Fri Jul 25 20:04:39 EDT 2008

To ALL: I have had to remove the above from my system and email list as
they are not interested in what I had to say, and, in fact , chose to
ignore it entirely. I have found Gnu-Cash to be one of the most un-user
friendly programs for LInux of all that I have encountered, and the most
complicated without the most help available! That is one reason I wrote
my message about user friendly programs being the key to converting to
Linux, which is NOT the case, as of now! Linux programs. regardless of
version, needs to get off its duff and start thinking with common sense
if it wants to really overcome Windows!  Which I doubt it really does!
THERE IS NO LINUX PROGRAM WORTH ANYTHING WHATSOEVER, AND I AM REALLY
ANGRY THAT YOU ALL ARE SO STUPID THAT YOU DO NOT SEE THAT! >:o