Your non-response speaks volumes

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Mon Jul 28 19:16:44 EDT 2008

John Boyle <oldsarge at harbornet.com> writes:
> To all: Since ALL of you have refused to answer me, I can take it I
> struck a nerve! Your non-response just verifies what I have suspected
> all along, and that is that you all think you are superior to anyone
> else! I thing you ALL are dumbkopfs and the lowest of the low, the heck
> with ALL of you as you are a waste of time and energy! NUTS TO YOU ALL! >:o

The mailing list server has recently had some downtime, which resulted in a
small backlog in the moderation queue, which I didn't attend to until just
now, as I was working earlier.

But I doubt you'll get a response to your un-constructive, nearly incoherent
rant, anyways.  And that's probably for the best.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}