Setting up GnuCash for various Fund Raising Events

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Wed Jul 30 17:59:38 EDT 2008

Those aren't GnuCash questions. But I am willing to help Amir off line
if that is agreeable with him.

Amir, I am not an accountant but I am the treasurer for two 501(c) 3's
(well for one independent 501(c)3 and then the treasurer of a local
subdivision of another). Your questions really are about structuring a
set of books for the purpose indicated, whether those books were on
traditional paper or via a modern accounting system like GnuCash. If
it's agreeable with you, I am willing to work with you off line (you
have my email address). I can't give you PROFESSIONAL advice but can
describe for you how I would set up books for your situation were it
mine to do.

Others out there -- please don't ask me to do this for personal books or
a profit making business.

Michael