what is .aba format

Brendan Simon Brendan at BrendanSimon.com
Tue Jun 3 08:01:50 EDT 2008

Looks like it's an Australian thing.  Some government or industry
standard, and there seems to be support in MYOB & Quicken.

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/702696.html

http://www.anz.com/aus/promo/ANZ-Internet-Banking-For-Business/default.asp
" #Compatible with accounting software that allows you to create files
in an .aba file format. "

http://www.bendigobank.com.au/public/fsra/pds/pdf/FTS_DirectDebiting_Current.pdf
http://209.85.175.104/search?q=cache:zrcKNsijpAMJ:www.bendigobank.com.au/public/fsra/pds/pdf/FTS_DirectDebiting_Current.pdf+accounting+aba+format&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=au&client=firefox-a

Cheers, Brendan.