Canadian Mutual Fund Quotes

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 3 13:21:53 EDT 2008

Doug's modified StockHouseCanada.pm worked for me. It is listed as
'stockhousecanada_fund' under the 'unknown' radio button in the
Security Editor.

I tried a couple changes to the f-q module that accesses the www.fundlibrary.com
  site, but I wasn't able to get it to work. It looks like they've
changed their site (again).

Dave

--
David Reiser