Credit Card Account...

Davey Benson the.lounge at btconnect.com
Wed Jun 4 13:28:15 EDT 2008

Hi really enjoying GunuCash but trying to figure out this one...

Under Liabilities I have Credit Card so I've entered some purchases
under payments, say to the tune off £250 then transfered £250 from my
current account which is in Assets. Credit Card Account is showing -£10
when it should be in the black and purchases are also shown in black
despite being a charge on the card - Just a bit confused and probably
missing something very simple :)

Also, I'm trying to find a UK based bookkeeper or accountant that is
GnuCash friendly, so if anyone is one or knows of one then please let me
know.

Davey