wiki was: Register Column Widths

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Thu Jun 5 20:33:02 EDT 2008

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008, you wrote:
> We used to have the FAQ in a similar way (broken into multiple
> sections/pages).  It was hard to find things because they don't neatly
> categorize, and it was annoying to search blindly for a string you *knew*
> was in the FAQ, but not where.

I would leave the long list alone, but supplement it, with paragraphs which
could link back to the original FAQ, so only one update is required

> Yup.  I'd love to see people summarizing the mailing list, either into new
> posts or wiki content.  That'd be great.

Yes, and that would be a great job for "I'd love to help but I can't code in
Scheme" people.

--

You heard me.  I won't be in for the rest of the week ... I told you.
My baby beat me up ... Oh, it is not the worst excuse I ever thought

		-- Homer Simpson
		   Itchy & Scratchy & Marge