UnableToPrint-XPPro2.2.5

Tommy tommyratliff at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 00:04:22 EDT 2008

Three screen captures.

1st screen is what I would consider normal with the print button ready to
punch.
2nd screen now occurs
3rd screen brief intro to the error.

(Note that until recently I never saw captures 2 and 3.  I have had problems
with an HP front end and uninstalled this as well as others hoping there was
some problem that was preventing the printer selection window from opening.)

Thanks for responding.

tom