Payable Aging Report Totals column produces error

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 12:50:05 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 9:29 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

> Charles,
> What we really need here is the following C Code:
>
> const char* gnc_default_strftime_date_format =
> #ifdef G_OS_WIN32
>  N_("%B %#d, %Y")
> #else
>  N_("%B %e, %Y")
> #endif
>  ;

What C file does this belong in?

> Then we need to export gnc_default_strftime_format into Scheme and
> use that exported string in the option generator as the default
> option value.

I think you've lost me here a little... could you make this change, or
explain the option generator bit in a little more detail?

But I guess you can't test since you are not using Windows... I at least can
do that part if you tell me which report I need to run. However, bear in
mind that I don't have any business data to work with.

At least we will have Scheme backtraces logged now. Should make report
debugging a bit easier starting with 2.2.6. :)

-Charles