How do I backup GnuCash?

skydiver38 at comcast.net skydiver38 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 15 09:16:26 EDT 2008

You could always share a directory between the 2 computers (if they're on the same network), and then you wouldn't have to copy the files back and forth.  Of course, then you wouldn't have 2 copies of the data - just 1 - but you could access that data from either computer.  Then, if you want, you could make a backup copy to a separate location.

Just FYI.

From: cashound <jljpnp at gmail.com>