GNUCASH: Windows Version - How save Preferences

Satendra Singh s.singh.au at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 07:04:54 EDT 2008

Hi Derek

Thanks. I think you have answered my query that in GnuCash we cannot preset
any date period & then GnuCash keeps that and uses that to generate reports
etc.

You see, when I generate say the Income Statement, it defaults to
(01-01-2008), but this is one place I want to fix my reporting period.  In
Australia, Individual Accounting period is from 01-07-2008 to 30-06-2008 NOT
01-01-YYYY.  Right now I generate the report, the via Options, reset the
Start Date as the Drop Down menus do not translate to Australian Accounting
period.  Perhaps we will see in future.

Anyway, an excellent product by any standards.

Thanks for you time.

Regards.