Mortgage set-up

Bill Jacqmein wrjacqmein at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:47:09 EDT 2008

The way I would work is to have a expense:partnerpaid and then just
expense transactions as normal.
What your partner is paying isnt really income.

Jason point about only shared assets is still the major side effect in
the assets/liabilities side. Income and Expenses should normalize out
with the transaction below.

Transactions

 $900         debit my checking account
        $100 Credit the mortgage loan