Suddenly I cannot open my gnucash files anymore

Gilberto Reis Filho boneco at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 13:03:16 EDT 2008

Usually I keep my gnucash files in a portable USB flash drive. This one I
uploaded is (actually was) a gzipped gnucash file. No encryption was used.

For one of the files I have I had a recent backup (the xac file) in the same
portable flash drive that I was able to recover (thank god it was the
largest one).

Another one I had only an online backup from 23/4/2008 and I'll have to do
some manual work to recover the information. I really don't know what I did
to corrupt the file. From now on I'll keep all xac/log backup files and also
keep an online backup. You never know when a backup can be handy.

Thank you for taking a look at the file.

Regards
Gilberto.