Run syncronised on Windows Vista & a USB Cruzer stick

Phill Eaglen phill.eaglen at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Jun 22 11:38:50 EDT 2008

Hi

Personal user for own finances and anothers simple partnership accounts.
Great to find gnucash and have now got most data in from April to date (was
using Quicken 2001 on old XP machine). Still much to learn, shares to master
next for one!
However, I would now like to move and have gnucash also on my USB Cruzer. Work
on my desktop at home then update the Cruzer to take with me and so plug into
any other station to do a little work, then update the home pc.
How do I do this? Do I download and install gnucash onto the Cruzer and then
copy my desktop pc gnucash data across? If so, what files?
Honest, I have searched the tutorials and help files and can't seem to come up
with answer of 'do this' in instruction format.
Your advises please.
(I'm not 'computer' literate but am 'application use' literate.)
Phill Eaglen