Payable Aging Report Totals column produces error

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 15:54:44 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

> Quoting Charles Day <cedayiv at gmail.com>:
>
>  OK, so I will go ahead and try to supply the default value with a global
>> variable as you suggested. When you said to put the declaration in
>> "Something core.  maybe qof-date.c" did you mean
>> lib/libqof/qof/gnc-date.c?
>>

> yeah.

If I define the global variable here, do you know what it will take to get
it to become visible in Scheme?  Currently nothing from
lib/libqof/qof/gnc-date.c is visible. For example, a little test produces
this backtrace:

scm/qif-import/qif-file.scm:495:10: In expression (gnc-tm-get-day-start):
c:/soft/gnucash/inst/share/gnucash/scm/qif-import/qif-file.scm:495:10:
Unbound variable: gnc-tm-get-day-start

-Charles

-derek