Fixed format cashflow report

Gref Fenstette greffenstette at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 12:15:42 EDT 2008

Hi,

Monthly, I try to manage my cashflow forecast with a spreadsheet. In this spreadsheet I have real data (for past months) and foreseen data (for future months). Every month, I update the real data (and replace foreseen data for real data) writing down all the movements extracted from the monthly gnucash casflow report, through a tedious process of copy & paste. And I'd like to improve this source of mistakes and pain :)

Do you know how I could create a fixed format cashflow report? If I could create a cashflow report with the same rows and columns for every month, easily I could link these reports with the suitable cells in my spreadsheet.

I'm looking forward hearing from you.

Best regards,
Gref.