Asset Disappeared

Matt McCormick mattmccor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 00:15:43 EDT 2008

Ok, I've isolated the problem more.

It seems to be happening because I have the same stock held in two different
brokerage accounts.  If I delete the transaction when I purchased it in the
second account, the Balance Sheet and Net Worth returns to normal.  When I
put it back in, the same problem occurs.

Any suggestion for how to get around this?

I would prefer to record transactions in the account they occured but, worst
case, I could just put the stocks under the same account and make a note of
it.

Thanks

Matt