Invoice questions

Tony Nelson tonyn at openlearning.com
Mon Jun 30 13:44:57 EDT 2008

Hi All,

It seems to me that once I create and number an invoice (e.g., 3036),
subsequent invoice numbers should be automatically incremented from
there.  Is there a setting that I can tweak to make this happen?

Also, selecting a vendor seems to be a bit cumbersome.  Under billing
information I can't simply enter the customer name (or enough of the
customer name to be unique).  Instead I seem to have to click on the
"customer select" button, search for the customer, and then select the
customer.  This is a lot of steps, particularly for a small company with
only a handful of customers.  Is there a better way to enter a customer
to be invoiced?

Thanks as always!
--Tony