Error when displaying individual taxes

Derrick Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Tue Mar 4 12:48:15 EST 2008

On Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 04:13:57AM +0000, Laurent Duperval wrote:
| On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 23:02:47 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
|
| > You must be runing 2.2.1.  Right?
| > Try upgrading.  2.2.4 was just released today.
| > This was fixed in, IIRC, 2.2.3
| >

| Ugh, yes. And it's not available in the Feisty repository yet. Does a
| feisty build exist somewhere already?

I wouldn't expect it.  Feisty (7.04) is the old stable, and contains
gnucash 2.0.2.  Officially it will only receive security updates.
There is, however, a "feisty-backports" repository which contains new
packages built on the Feisty platform.  There is no claim of stability
for backports, however.  It currently contains 2.2.1.

Gutsy (7.10) is the current stable.  It contains gnucash 2.2.1.

Hardy (8.04) is the current in-development version, and includes
gnucash 2.2.3.  I wouldn't expect that to change this close to the
planned release, but it is possible.

Debian "testing" currently includes 2.2.3.

-Derrick

--
One OS to rule them all, one OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: dman at dman13.dyndns.org