GnuCash 2.2.4 Released

Roland Giesler roland at giesler.za.net
Tue Mar 4 12:20:41 EST 2008

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 9:39 AM, Andreas Köhler <andi5.py at gmx.net> wrote:
>       GnuCash 2.2.4 released
>
>  The GnuCash development team proudly announces GnuCash 2.2.4 aka
>  "Kicking QIF", the fourth bug fix release in a series of stable releases
>  of the GnuCash Free Accounting Software.

>  Fixed Bugs
>   * #106242: qif Importer should warn users about dates before 1970
>   * #106383: feature request: close year end
>   * #123312: QIF Import: Autoselection of Stock Exchange during import
>   * #336211: QIF Import generates spurious duplicate transactions
<snip>

I was really hoping that the printing "bug" would be fixed.  One
cannot (at least when running on Ubuntu) select the font for a printed
report.  The onscreen font can be set, but printing is always in Serif
and because the font is bigger than then onscreen font, the edge is
cut off on the right.  I just upgraded a Feisty machine to Gutsy, to
be able to run 2.2.3, but it still behaves in the same way!

--
Roland Giesler
+27 (0)72-450-2817

Disclaimer: The sender invokes the rule of "exemptus responsiblius"
pertaining to caffeine soluted inductions and/or decantations thereof
into tactile communication interfaces and alternative apparatuses with
respect to personal computation devices or otherwise implementations
of electronic and/or bionic devices. This impartation is intended for
the addressed party, unless conditions contrary to the aforementioned
exist, in which case it is pertinent.  Reduce without further ado to
nothingness said impartation; alternatively "do not traverse the point
of origination, be not enriched by 200 Randus and proceed without
delay to enjailment".