Feature Request

Rolf Endres endresr at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 5 09:31:41 EST 2008

Dear Devs,

before starting to use GnuCash about 3 weeks ago, I started out browsing
websites on MS Money and Quicken. Happily, I found a reference to GnuCash,
with which I have been most satisfied, so congrats to all of you; I think you really
have created an excellent program.

In my early browsing, one of  the features of Quicken that I did think very useful
was the "Attachments" function, which allows users to attach notes, flags and files
(pdf, html, jpg, etc) to transactions and accounts. Short descriptions on the topic
can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/36h8pd and a screenshot here:
http://tinyurl.com/2splzp ; it is not a standard function, but limited to Deluxe,
Premier or Home & Business versions.

I was wondering whether I could add this as a feature request (acknowledging, of
course, the nature of the GnuCash, so it is merely meant as a request :-) ).

Cheers,
Rolf