Enhancement requests for Tab highlighting and Title bar specification

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Wed Mar 5 12:02:14 EST 2008

"Thomas Peterson" <thomas.tap.peterson at gmail.com> writes:
> The tab highlighting when the Tab Position is left or right is very
> difficult for me to differentiate. Maybe the text of the tab could be
> changed to bold when selected or the background inverted.  I'm running under
> Windows. Is there an option to set it that I have overlooked?

I think this is more of a GTK issue than a GnuCash one, really ... though I'm
sure we could affect how the tab is displayed, you might get more immediate
results by trying to adjust the GTK theme.

> In a similar vein, I have many accounts that have the same name but fall
> under different portions of the heirarchy and when I have more than one
> being edited it is very difficult to distinguish between them. How about
> including the entire heirarchy path, of the selected account, in the title
> bar or make it a preference that can be set?

I believe an RFE exists for this; search at
<http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=GnuCash>.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}