Linux = Windows dictionary?

Roland Orre roland.orre at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 08:10:08 EDT 2008

Wow, I had no idea that there were so many meanings of e.g. mount
and that it was so hard to find the "correct" meaning. It seems as these
terms are interwoven in the web of our minds, a good starting place
I think is
http://www.google.com/linux
It seems as those examples mount and samba share gives good
highly ranked anwers there.
However, it seems as google's define: is not defined  in these subcontext
so I could unfortunately not write e.g.
define: linux
under google.com/linux
otherwiser that had bee a good thing (hint to google :)
/Roland Orre