Posting invoices - odd behaviour

Des Dougan des at DouganConsulting.com
Mon Mar 10 20:23:13 EDT 2008

I'm running GnuCash 2.2.2 on SuSE 10.3 and have noticed behaviour when
posting invoices that seems to be a regression. It may also be only in
this data file, but I can't be sure of that.

When I post, the confirmation dialog "Do you really want to post the
invoice" opens as normal. The "Post to Account" dropdown is already
populated with the correct account (A/R or A/P, depending if it's a bill
or invoice), but if I hit OK, an error dialog pops up, telling me no
account has been selected. Clicking in the dropdown seems to select it,
and OK allows the posting to occur.

I'm certain this behaviour wasn't there before - has anyone else seen
this?

Thanks,

Des

--