New Gnucash user

John Fielding jfield9850 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 21:33:27 EDT 2008

Is there a file or switch that can be activated, tweaked whatever to enable
some type of sound when the enter key is pressed to enter a transaction in
the register.

I grew accustomed to this feature in Quicken and have come to rely on it in
addition to what my eyes see.  Being over 50 I need all the help I can get.

For what it is worth the latest update to Gnucash seems to have nicely
resolved all the prior issues I had with qif imports concerning memo/notes
placement in the transaction record.

Now that I can get the file to import properly I can now spend time using
Gnucash and have come to appreciate the features built into the program.

Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work.

--
John