register columns

Stuart Blood stuart.blood at valley.net
Thu Mar 13 10:13:58 EDT 2008

This is a silly problem, I know, but it's causing me some
frustration:  In a register view, I don't seem to be able to size the
column widths reasonably.  For example, "Description/Notes" is much
wider than I want, while the columns to the right are too
narrow.  When I try to drag the right-hand vertical limit for the
"description" column to the left, it wants to bounce back to its
original position.  Is there a way for me to control this?

Thanks to al for the great support on this list.  Thanks especially
to the developers.

	Stuart