How do you enter a scheduled transaction?

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sat Mar 15 14:37:48 EDT 2008

"Scott Simpson" <simpson100 at gmail.com> writes:
> GnuCash 2.2.0

What distro/OS?  2.2.4 is the latest, and has some good bug fixes.  I'm not
sure what distros are even shipping 2.2.0 at this point.

> I am starting to use scheduled transactions but I can't figure out how
> to enter them. I'm trying to enter one that is due in a week. Is there
> a way?

{menu: Actions > Scheduled Transactions > Scheduled Transaction Editor}.

From here you can create ({menu: Scheduled > New}) scheduled transactions (SXes)

Once created, use {menu: Actions > Scheduled Transactions > Since Last Run} to
get a dialog of the SXes that have come due since the process was last run,
and are available to be created.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}