Setting up GNUcash in Mac OS

Misty eaurore at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 14:54:35 EDT 2008

Dear Sirs,
First, I'm somewhat computer illiterate when it comes to codes, sources, etc.
So please be patient and explain in layman's terms :-)
>From what I see in your announcements, I need Gnome2, guile, or slib to run
GnuCash on my Mac.  I've downloaded all the components of the stable 2.2.4
version from SourceForge, but can't find the Gnome2 portion to   download.  Is
it included in the components already downloaded? Can you direct me to a link,
or explain how to access the Gnome2, or etc in order to set up GnuCash?

Thanks for your help,
Misty