none

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 25 10:50:42 EDT 2008

Hi,

viewnz at paradise.net.nz writes:

> Leo wrote:
>
> Hi gnucash, email gnucash-user at lists.gnucash.org
>
> I have Two questions.
>
> 1. Can I run a two monthly cash book as in New Zealand we have
> something called GST like UL Vat which is 12.5% and is worked on a
> two monthly bases. I have had a small look through man pages and did
> not find any information on the subjects.

Yes.  The business features (Invoice/Bill/Exp Voucher) support Tax
Tables and you can apply this directly to items.  However there's no
"automatic VAT" applied to transactions entered directly in the
register.

> 2. Does gnucash automatically generate GST figures or can a plug in be added.

What do you mean by "GST figures"?  If you mean a GST Report, then
no, it doesn't currently do that but one could easily write one
and plug it in.