Sample Files for GnuCash?

harry_seldon harry.seldon.f at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:12:33 EDT 2008

Do not forget that you can import your transaction from your online bank
(through qif files). It is a way to populate quickly gnucash (specially if
you have access to a small business bank account). Then you can dispatch the
lines towards the different accounts.

In your search on the net, do not limit it to gnucash files as you can
import an accounting from excel, txt, or some other files.