Easiest way to Gnucash 2.x on a mac?

Beth Leonard beth at oasis.slimy.com
Wed Mar 26 00:23:38 EDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 09:41:07PM -0400, David Reiser wrote:
> On Mar 24, 2008, at 10:42 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:
>> Any chance you could take 15-30 minutes and update the GnUCash
>> Wiki to bring it up to date.
> It's at least a little better now.

Thank you.  In the end she went with the windows version under
parallels.  It seemed to work fine, but we only used the most basic
of features.

This was an eye-opening reminder to me of the lack of computer experience
in many people.  It took me 45 minutes to explain how to make a directory
and put an attachment from her e-mail into it.  She did fine actually using
GnuCash once we got the proper file opened.

I added a discussion note to the wiki about adding a section on
parallels.  I don't feel qualified to add it directly to the main
mac installation page myself.

--Beth
Beth Leonard
http://www.LeonardFamilyVideos.com