Facturation module for gnucash ?

Keith A. Milner kamilner at superlative.org
Thu Mar 27 12:40:35 EDT 2008

On Thursday 27 March 2008 12:58:07 Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Nimo <pming at telefonica.net> writes:
> > Hello
> >
> > I wish to know if exist a facturation module for gnucash ?
>
> You mean deferred billing?  I'm not sure what you mean or
> exactly what you're looking for.  There's the Customer
> Aging report which tells you how much you're owed.  Could
> you go into more detail about exactly what you're looking for?

Nimo,
I suspect that English is not the first language, and the word "facturation"
may not survived your translation very well.

Another description of "Facturation" or "deferred billing" is "Invoicing".

If it's "Invoicing" that you're after, then Gnucash does support this.

Cheers,

--
Keith A. Milner