Facturation module for gnucash ?

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Sat Mar 29 07:49:46 EDT 2008

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 29.03.2008, 17:40 +1100 schrieb Doug Laidlaw:
> On Saturday 29 March 2008 1:27:57 am Derek Atkins wrote:
> > Nimo <pming at telefonica.net> writes:
> > > I need an invoice software specially for services businesses.
> >
> > Business -> Customer -> New Invoice
> >
> > Read the GnuCash documentation on the business features.

> > -derek
>
> Just a thought - the word "module" hit me between the eyes.  Could - or
> should - Gnucash be modular?  I am a home user, and don't need the business
> parts.

currently there is no compile switch for the business modules, but
GnuCash should start up faster and work nonetheless if you moved
lib/gnucash/libgncmod-business* and
lib/gnucash/libgncmod-dialog-tax-table* to another location.  The same
holds for the import-export modules, except qif-import.  GnuCash can
even be built without some of those.

-- andi5