aqbanking fails with QT not found error in GnuCash 2.2.3 on Windows

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 10:50:28 EDT 2008

Hi Cox!

I'm not quite sure exactly what the problem you are referring to is. Is the
Aqbanking wizard not starting for you? I don't have vista myself.

I would note that 2.2.4 updated Qt to 4.3.4. Not sure if this would help.

Nathan

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 11:27 PM, Cox <dcobb4 at cox.net> wrote:

> Have you found a solution for the qt3-wizard problem on vista?

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there" - Will Rogers