Data files

Ron Morse rbmorse at comcast.net
Sun Mar 30 15:44:25 EDT 2008

Copy...do not move...you data to the new location, start Gnucash
normally, then file > open > new data locaction > datafile.

Once open , inspect to ensure things look normal and complete then save,
then quit.

At this point you can delete the old file store. Gnucash will remember
the last datafile opened.

Ron Morse