Asset Summary

Almond Family danuts6 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 30 21:52:16 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately it didn't give me what I'm looking for.
In the column "Total (USD)" the amount shown for the mutual fund is $0.00.
If this provides any further clues, when I open the mutual fund account the
default columns include "Shares", "Price", "Buy", "Sell" and "Balance".  The
"Balance" is listed in number of shares, rather than a dollar amount.  I
surmise this has something to do with how the information is being rolled up
in the Asset Summary but don't know how to change it.  Should I have set up
the mutual fund sub-account differently?