Inactive date drop down window

Jannick Asmus jannick.news at gmail.com
Thu May 1 10:42:18 EDT 2008

Hi All,

the date drop down window in the reconciliation dialogue is purely
inactive in my version, that means that the date cannot be chosen by
double clicking on it and the displayed month cannot be changed. This
happens in other dialogues as well, but surprisingly not in every dialogue.

This happened like this with v 2.2.4. As far as I can remember this was
ok in v 2.2.3 - but I am not sure about this.

Any suggestions would be appreciated?

If you need any further information just drop a line.

Thank you.

--
Best wishes,
J.