Anoying *missing feature*: default invoice terms preference

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Tue May 6 14:24:04 EDT 2008

I have a feature request.  Should be easy.

I'd like to see a preference setting for default invoice terms.  Right
now (at least with 2.0.5, yes I know I need to upgrade my system to
CentOS 5 someday), the invoice terms defaults to 'None'.  I have to
keep remembering to set this everytime I create a new customer and if I
forget to set things for the customer, I need to remember to set it
when I create an invoice.  I have a whole pile of 'dead' invoices...

--
Robert Heller             -- Get the Deepwoods Software FireFox Toolbar!
Deepwoods Software        -- Linux Installation and Administration