Problem showing the "Actual" ammount of money of placeholder accounts

borgg guillem.gilabert at gmail.com
Wed May 7 07:47:24 EDT 2008

Hi to everybody!

I recently started using gnucash and I find it very good, I have only a
question

Why when I view the stat of all my accounts in the main window, and I choose
to view the "Actual" state of you my accounts, these accounts that are
placeholders show a total balance of 0,00 €? (The deafult view of my
accounts, "Total" shows the value of the placeholder accounts correctly)

Is it a bug? I'm using gnucash 2.2.4.

Thanks in advance :)